Friday, May 13, 2005

Forgive, and please forget

I will admit it. I am a fan of Splendora. On Fridays, they send out a newsletter w/answers to the following questions.

Here would be my answers to their questions:
What to Wear: John Varvatos shirts
What NOT to Wear: Too tight shirts
What to Shoe: Kenneth Cole
What to Bag: Bananas
What to Hair: American Crew
Makeup: Sick days
What to Bargain: Gas
What to See: Any new Ryan Adams video
What to TV: Farrah reality show
What to Tivo: Farrah reality show -- if I missed it, and if I had Tivo
What to Listen: Ryan Adams' 'Cold Roses'
What to Download: New Wallflowers record; 'Heard It on the X' collection
iPod Rediscovery: JackFM
What to Read: Kiplingers
What to Eat: Veggies, fruit, nuts & other boring things
What to Drink: I miss Jamesons
Secret Weapon: 9 glasses of water a day
Crazy Weird Couple: That heavy, hairy guy in a tank top at Universal Studios & that attractive, not hairy woman, also in a tank top, at Universal Studios
Looking Extra Foxy: That attractive, not hairy woman in a tank top at Universal Studios
Looking Busted: Me
Looking Nipped & Tucked: Hopefully soon, that hairy, heavy guy in a tank top
Rumor That Makes Us Sad: House prices are still rising
Bizarre But Brilliant: [OUT OF RESPECT, I WILL KEEP SPLENDORA'S ANSWER]: Tara Reid as the potential host of E!'s Wild On


Tara Reid, courtesy of Splendora Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger lilihammer said...

um, hello? How about Katie "The Beard" Holmes and Tom "I Like Men" Cruise for "Crazy Weird Couple"?

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger princessmalin said...

Water is your friend. I keep thinking I've learned that lesson. But not sure I'm ready to trade red wine and cigarettes for something so *pure* and ... healthy.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger jsbankston said...

What to Wear: Bath robe.
What NOT to Wear: Tattoos, piercings, patchouli oil.
What to Shoe: John Fluevog.
What to Bag: Dog poop.
What to Hair: I'm looking like a cross between Jack White and Gustav Mahler these days.
Makeup: The best thing for your skin is to not leave the house when the sun is up.
What to Bargain: The state of your soul.
What to See: My lovely new digital photos.
What to TV: The O.C.
What to Tivo: Don't have one.
What to Listen: I'm listening to all sorts of things lately, but I'm getting into Bright Eyes and Sondre Lerche.
What to Download:Articles from aldaily.com.
iPod Rediscovery: Don't have one. I don't need to carry music with me when I'm seldom more than 30 feet from my sound system at any time.
What to Read: Hunter Thompson's "Hey Rube," Erik Larson's "The Devil in the White City," Chuck Kloterman's "Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs," David Sedaris's "Barrel Fever," K. M. Elisabeth Murray's "Caught in the Web of Words: James Murray and the Oxford English Dictionary," and Rick Steves's "Europe Thru The Back Door."
What to Eat: One meal a day, plus Slimfast.
What to Drink: Gatorade.
Secret Weapon: Sleep and lots of it, "Family Guy" DVDs, high-speed Internet connection, and a damned good work horse printer.
Crazy Weird Couple: Jacko and Gavin, Tom and Katie, Elijah and Dom.
Looking Extra Foxy: Vulpes vulpes.
Looking Busted: Michael Jackson may not be the sweetheart of the cellblock yet, but he has to be hemorrhaging money.
Looking Nipped & Tucked: Karl Lagerfeld.
Rumor That Makes Us Sad:That Bill Gates stated in Spain a few years back that he wants to make books obsolete.
Bizarre But Brilliant: Yours truly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker