Thursday, July 14, 2005

"I Saw" No. 103 & No. 104

A more pale-, more plump-, more haggard-than-expected Tony Shalhoub talking with a friend in front of the Larchmont newsstand.

Also spotted on Larchmont, E!’s "The Soup" recapper Joel McHale putting a bag into the trunk of his new model, convertible Honda sports car.

During the weekdays, Larchmont Blvd. is a guaranteed star sighting. Other recent spottings:
  • "Damn, I'd liked to be him"'s Olivier Martinez dining alone, being recognized and then being gracious on the patio of La Luna Ristorante.

  • Also at La Luna, but on different day and with friends, will-forever-be-known-for-ER’s Maury Tierney.

  • Probably headed to Albertsons, Everbody (But Me) Loves Raymond's Patricia Heaton rushing out of the parking garage in her black, Lexus coupe.

  • Making his then-first "I Saw" appearance, the true "ya know ... that guy", Joey Slotnik.

5 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger tj1972 said...

Now that I work on the Westside I miss out on those fabulous Larchmont lunch sightings, but there have been many in my past. Since I don't keep track of all of them in an "I Saw" book, most have long since been forgotten. Last one I do remember is passing Diedrich Bader (Oswald from "The Drew Carey Show") as I made my way to Le Petit Greek.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger jsbankston said...

Eww, I tink I got my slotnick stuck in my flavin, hey dere, nice laaaaaady!....

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger jsbankston said...

Tony Shaloub, eh? "Monk" hits way too close to home for me much of the time.

 
At 12:00 AM, Anonymous mrs. satisfied said...

hold the phone. olivier martinez? alone? and you didn't call ... don't tell me, he's short, isn't he? I don't even care. probably the sexiest man alive.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger TripleJ said...

Nope .. not short. Lived up to expectations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker