Friday, July 01, 2005

You can't write this stuff ...

... but someone else can. People submitted these user reviews for locations. They never got published. You'll see why.

CLEAN
My dog crapped in my car and they got all the poop out of the seats it smells fine now thank god for these guys.
------------
citygrrrl
The tall bartender is great in bed, but won't call you the next day. worth it anyway.
------------
Chesty LaRue says hi.
My wife actually likes the food. So I get to go occasionally. With my wife. That's like going to a chocolate factory if you're diabetic. Man, you might think it's tacky, crude and represents everything abhorrent about the male species, you'd be right...but me likey the ladies.
PROS: McBoobers
CONS: They'll never date u.
------------
I love it
I was getting a dance from a hot man in there. He was so gorgeous. He was shaking his ass in my face, I wanted to stick my finger in there.
--------------
And now, my favorite:

They dunked my head in scalding beef juice. Need I say more?

They dunked my head into scalding juice, after I asked for my sandwich to be 'extra juicy.' My skin has yet to recover from the burns. Now, every time I'm there, the cooks call me 'juice face.' But the worst part of the place is the ridiculous wait. I even remember saying, "This wait is ridiculous." One of the cooks retorted "What wait?" I laughed thinking he was joking, but then he said again, "Sir, what wait?" I said, the wait I'm standing in. He was like, "Sir there is no wait...in fact, there is never a wait here." So I was like "then what do you call this unique formation of stagnant people in front of me that don't have food?"....."Sir there is no wait." Trust me though, there was a wait. Had to be about four hours when it was all said and done.

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger tj1972 said...

Brilliant. These had to be posted somewhere. Just too funny to be tossed out forever.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger jsbankston said...

These give me restaurant reviewing flashbacks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker