Sunday, October 08, 2006

Talkin' revolution

There's a place off 1-40 in Amarillo called the Big Texan Steak Ranch. They serve a 72-ounce steak and if you can eat it in an hour, it's free. Since 1962, tens of thousands have attempted. Only 8,000 or so have cleaned their plate.

With So Much More, songwriter Brett Dennen has ordered a meal usually reserved for the likes of Bob Dylan, Bob Marley and Van Morrison. I'm impressed. Though, it appears he's only managed to get through half of it, just like Ben Harper, John Mayer and David Gray.

You tell me:

"Ain't No Reason"

"I Asked When"

1 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mr. Dennen and caught him on the hotel cafe tour recently. Just gonna put this out there: SOOOOO Much better live than on his cd. Trying to do a Ben Harper thing? I don't know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker